Survey123 Select_multiple question unable to unselect items in field app

10-28-2020 04:20 PM
AndrewPadilla
Occasional Contributor

I have several select multiple questions in my published survey. However, after an update to Survey123 field app (3.11.164) users are unable to uncheck/unselect their choices. The behavior is normal in Connect (3.11.123), choice can be unselected. Has anyone else had this issue? survey123; #select multiple question

7 Replies
AndrewPadilla
Occasional Contributor

This issues seems to apply to all select_multiple questions and on different devices. I tested it using ratings from the default choice list. I tested it on an iPad Air gen 2, and iPhone 8, both running iOS 14.1- and I was unable to unselect the choices. Attached is the xlsform.

DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I am seeing this also but with some more info. 

You can check by tapping the square or the word.  But to uncheck you can only tap the word - tapping the actual box will not uncheck it.

Test on iOS 3.11.  Seems ok in Connect

AndrewPadilla
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for taking it a step further Doug Browning and showing it is at least partially functional. Very valuable information.#bug 

DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Bump to see if this is a logged bug yet?  thanks

0 Kudos
OrrinBabcock
New Contributor III

We are still experiencing in our organization. Any word from ESRI about a fix?

ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @AndrewPadilla @DougBrowning @OrrinBabcock

We have created an internal issue for this behavior. I would suggest contacting Esri Technical Support and they will be able to log an official BUG for the behavior which will allow for tracking progress on the issue. 

Thank you, 

Zach 

Thank you,
Zach
AndrewPadilla
Occasional Contributor

Hello, @DougBrowning @OrrinBabcock @ZacharySutherby I contacted Esri support and a bug has been logged (BUG-000136515) .