Survey123's custom URL Scheme

12-14-2016 11:08 AM
josuedi
New Contributor III

Hi! Ismael Chivite

I followed the steps you have shared about integrating survey123 with Workforce, for example, and you have not allowed me to perform the fields that I want to update. Below I leave a picture about the problem I have.

I have Android and the survey123 version is 1.9.24. I have administrator privileges and I have reviewed the fields that I want to integrate but still nothing. I hope you can help me, thanks in advance for any help you can offer me.

Thank you!!

Problems with Survey123

0 Kudos
2 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi.  Looking at the screenshot you provide it looks like the HTML link you added to the assignment description is not  correctly setup, because only a small portion of your custom URL scheme call is highlighted as a link.  This may explain why the survey  is not launched and the data not passed to it.

In this discussion: https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2016/07/30/understanding-survey123s-custom-url-sche...  you can see an example where the integration was achieved. Note that the whole  URL scheme call is highlighted as a link. I am just  guessing as to what could be wrong in your case.

0 Kudos
deleted-user-GKyg-xriCvci
New Contributor II

Hi, I would like to ask if you ever found an answer for your question? I have exactly the same problem. I was searching through different threads on geonet forum but couldn't find solution for this issue. I want to use url scheme in workforce description and autopopulate several fields. But when I add the url, only small part of it is highlighted as a link. What is more, the same custom url scheme is working inside AGOL/collector and I am able to open the survey123. Does workforce require any special configuration? I saw one or two examples where this solution worked for people but my url looks the same as theirs. So I am wondering what might be the problem..

0 Kudos