Survey123 results not showing as related table in web map

01-29-2021 06:38 AM
KristinThorpe1
Occasional Contributor

I created a form in Survey123 for field workers to fill out during inspections, but I can not view the results in AGOL. I have an Outfall layer attached to an Outfall Field Screening Report through a Relationship Class created in ArcGIS Pro. I published the Outfall layer to AGOL and have successfully linked the feature layer to a survey and collected results. The results appear in the Survey123 web browser and in the standalone Outfall Field Screening Report table in AGOL, but not as related records in the Outfall attribute table.

I want to open the related table from the Outfall pop-up, but when I click on Show Related Records it says "No results found" when there are results from the survey. I don't know why the feature layer is not recognizing there are results in the related table! Any ideas?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KateD
by
New Contributor III

I am having the same problem with my Hydrant Inspections form. Were you able to find any solutions?

0 Kudos
KristinThorpe1
Occasional Contributor

Yes! I think my issue was I did not create the relationship class between a GlobalID and GUID. I ended up just starting from scratch - deleting the feature and table from AGOL, removing the original relationship class and creating a new one in Pro, re-publishing the layer, recreating the form in Survey123, etc - and it worked. 

Here is a link to the tech doc I found that walks you through setting up the relationship class: https://support.esri.com/en/technical-article/000015422. I have other documentation saved that could help if this doesn't solve your problem.