Survey123 Report Templates not showing attachments

02-26-2019 08:53 AM
DionO_Reilly
New Contributor III

I have a survey built from a feature service.  The default report in Survey123 shows the attachments. However, if I upload a modified template and run the report the attachments don't show in the word document.  I have the value set correctly.  is that a limitation on feature services?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BrettStokes
Esri Contributor

Hi Dion,

No, this is not a limitation of feature services. I am able to print reports that show attachments using the sample and modified templates from a survey built from an existing feature service. If you'd like to share your survey and modified template I can help trouble shoot.

Brett

0 Kudos
DionO_Reilly
New Contributor III

Hello Brett,

Thanks for the reply.  To clarify I am using a Feature service published through ArcGIS Server.  I can print a PDF of the default report but when I upload a modified word template and try to use that the photos don't load.  I was told the modified report is looking for keywords for the attachments and ArcGIS server doesn't support that yet.  But if you are able to get a modified report to work please let me know.

BrettStokes
Esri Contributor

Hi Dion,

Apologies, I assumed you were using an AGOL hosted feature service. That’s right, ArcGIS Server needs to support keywords to link attachments to your report, it seems strange that the default template works at all. What version of ArcGIS Server / Portal are you using? I’d like to try to reproduce this in an identical environment. Can you send me your xlsx form and sample/modified templates?

Thanks,

Brett

LetíciadAgostoMiguelFonseca
New Contributor II

Hi everyone, is there a workaround about this issue? Many thanks!

0 Kudos