Survey123 Report Photo not displaying

02-02-2022 09:21 AM
ahagopian_coj
Occasional Contributor

Hello!

I created a survey in Connect off an existing feature service that is hosted in AGOL.  I added an image question allowing the user to upload an image which works great.  However, I am unable to get the image to show in the report.  I can see it in the Data tab of the survey.  I can see it in a web map in AGOL.  But when I generate a report nothing is there.  

Report attached.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Unfortunately, it is definitely the fact that you have esriFieldTypeString in the bind::esri:fieldType column for the image question that is creating the issue. I tested with my own survey. You can see I submitted the same photo for both questions, and they both display in survey123.com

Katherine_Clark_0-1643830040692.png

And here is the report template syntax:

Katherine_Clark_1-1643830104802.png

And the final report:

Katherine_Clark_2-1643830163927.png

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
0 Kudos
DerrickWestoby
Occasional Contributor III

I'm about 12% sure that I've seen this mentioned before as a known issue when trying to create feature reports with images from a feature layer that wasn't created with Survey123 publishing (I'm fuzzy on this, so don't put too much weight on it). 

If you submit a NEW record via Survey123, with a NEW image attachment, will the image show up in your feature report for that specific record?  If not, you can disregard my post.    

0 Kudos