Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 "Get current weather" in Microsoft Flow

Jump to solution
07-19-2019 08:49 AM
EricShreve
Occasional Contributor II

I wanted to know if there is a solution that is available to grab the lat/long of a Survey123 submission and populate it as a location for "Get Current Weather"? I tried this and was unsuccessful in accomplishing the attempted output. I believe their is a workflow in Integromat but I wanted to see if there was a workflow in MS Flow.

11 Replies
JoshLambert7
New Contributor

Hi Charles, 

I am interested as well in the specifics of how you set this up. Appreciate any help sir. Thanks!

jlambert@wellingtonfl.gov

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

You can use the http action: Using the HTTP action to make requests with Microsoft Flow | Power Automate Blog  to hit the Update Features operation in the ArcGIS REST API: Update Features—ArcGIS REST API: Services Directory | ArcGIS for Developers 

Since you already know the feature layer and objectId of the feature created, you can use all that info to update the Survey123 record with the output from Get Weather.  Also remember that you can have the Microsoft Automate Webhook provide you with an ArcGIS token (needed if you plan to update a private feature layer). Simply add the User Info to the payload of the webhook from the Survey123 website.

0 Kudos