Survey123 Publishing Error-Table not found

Jump to solution
09-11-2020 02:42 PM
LisaDygert
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I have created a Survey123 form with no repeats.  There is a secured feature service created from a non-versioned, archived enabled, SDE table with GlobalIDs.  When I add the submission_url and form_id to the xlsx table and try to publish it, I get an error that the table specified in the form_id field is not found.  I am entering in the name of the feature class with the SDE table to that field, so I am not sure what I am doing wrong.  

I am using Survey123 Connect 3.10, although the form was created under version 3.6

The feature class name is dw_external_lab_data3

I have attached the xlsx form for you to review.  If anyone has any ideas as to why it won't recognize the table, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Lisa

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi. You may want to try creating a survey from your feature service. This will create an XLSFile from which you can 'steal' the submission_url and form_id values.

The Form id value is the name of the feature service layer, which may not match your featureclass name. You can also get the feature layer name from the services directory as shown below.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi. You may want to try creating a survey from your feature service. This will create an XLSFile from which you can 'steal' the submission_url and form_id values.

The Form id value is the name of the feature service layer, which may not match your featureclass name. You can also get the feature layer name from the services directory as shown below.

0 Kudos
LisaDygert
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Ismael,

I was able to get that to work.  I appreciate it!!

Lisa

0 Kudos
MiguelTorres
New Contributor

What exactly did you do here? Substitute the literal layer name for the end of the URL? or add the index?

0 Kudos
SheenKang1
New Contributor

Hello Ismael,

For the Form id value that you mentioned above, do I need to put the layer ID with the name of the feature service layer as well since I met the same issue?

Thanks!

Sheen

0 Kudos
SheenKang1
New Contributor

Thank you very much for your help, Ismael! After I put my feature service's layer name in the Form_Id field in the XLS form, I can re-published my survey form in the survey connect successfully. It works well now!

Thank you again!

Sheen