Survey123 publishing error, code: 500

Jump to solution
03-27-2018 02:25 PM
JustinO_Brien
New Contributor II

I'm getting an Error getting result parameter message when attempting to publish new surveys to Portal. I can modify surveys that have already been published, but not create new ones. A folder is created as normal, but the form is absent and the feature layer is corrupt. We just upgraded ArcServer and Portal 10.6. Any insights as to what may be causing the issue would be very helpful, thank you.

31 Replies
JürgenBiendara
Occasional Contributor

I need to add another detail. When I try to publish the entire survey at once (which finally fails) the failure occurs very fast, after a few seconds only, with the message “Dataset not found.”.

On the other hand, when I publish the survey bit by bit (or group by group) a dataset, feature layer, fields and relationships are created. Here, the cause of the failure must be a different one. Nevertheless, the error code is 500 in both cases.

0 Kudos
JoelKyereNNimarko
New Contributor II

I am also experiencing similar error when I try to create a workforce project in Portal. I am an Admin so it not an issue with my account type or role. So please if anyone can help me resolve this issue.

0 Kudos