Survey123 ObjectID error - Published Survey From HostedFS

03-12-2019 07:36 PM
AnuSawant
Occasional Contributor II

Hi,

I have used a hosted feature service to publish a Survey on Portal(10.6). When I am trying to send the data from a desktop version of field app it is giving me following error,

JSONObject["objectid"] not found.

I have tried looking into JSON file but cant find anything. Any ideas why it is happening?

Another error I am getting on reporting. I am trying to print the report which has photos and other data as a related table. I understand that publishing report from portal using a custom template doesn't support at this stage (https://community.esri.com/thread/213579-survey123-generate-report-error-when-attachments-included#c...). But is there any workaround for this or have we had this updated in new portal version.

Thanks,

Anu

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Anu

Can you check if the feature service you created on online has a field called objectid? 

Thanks

John

0 Kudos
AnuSawant

Hi John,

Yes, I can see the objectid field in the FS. Sorry, this is a highly confidential survey so not allowed to share it with anyone. 

Is there any other way we can resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Anu

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Anu

Could you provide me with the database schema? - i.e. no records just the field names/types as a file geodatabase.

Also, could you share an example of the survey submission and response JSON? - again this could be dummy data (use Fiddler to capture this). Feel free to email me on jhasthorpe@esri.com

To make the above easier, please strip down the survey, removing as many questions as possible, while ensuring the error still happens.

Thanks

John

0 Kudos
PatriciaAlgura
New Contributor III

Hi Johnathan,

Were you able to resolve this issue? Can you share what has been done to resolve this? 

Thanks,

Pat

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Anu,

On using the Feature Report generation - unfortunately, the required feature to link an attachment to a question is not yet in ArcGIS Enterprise.  

0 Kudos
AnuSawant

Thanks James. I am currently looking for other options to generate reports using this FS.

Do you know when this feature will get added to the enterprise?

Anu 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

I don't have details on when it will be added to Enterprise at this time.

0 Kudos
AnuSawant

Cool thanks 

0 Kudos