Survey123 not available for Flow under Microsoft US GCC

06-04-2019 10:48 AM
JohnathanLaughery
New Contributor II

Our agency recently moved to office365 under the US GCC contract agreement. We were using Survey123 and Microsoft Flow together as part of various inspection and reporting processes however when we moved to the O365 US GCC program our access to Survey123 via Flow was restricted. Has anyone ran into this and if so have there been any workaround identified or is anyone aware of planned updates to Survey123 so that it adheres to the compliance perimeters of the US GCC contract.  

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RogerCleaves1
New Contributor III

Well.... just took a look at our Flow org as well and noticed Survey123 is gone for me too.

JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

We have been in contact with the MS Flow team.  At this time, they are still formulating submission criteria for a connector to be placed in GovCloud.  We will work with them as their criteria are released.

RogerCleaves1
New Contributor III

Thanks for the update James!

0 Kudos
JohnathanLaughery
New Contributor II

Thank you James, i appreciate the quick feedback! Looking forward to using Survey123 integration with MS Flow again hopefully sometime soon!

0 Kudos
RogerCleaves1
New Contributor III

Hi James,

I noticed they added the connector!  Are there any plans to add the report connector available in Integromat?

Thanks for all the help!

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Roger,

We are looking into the feasibility of adding the feature report connector; the specification in MS Flow has a different set of supports than the specification in Integromat.

0 Kudos