Survey123 - multi-page survey form

Jump to solution
02-02-2017 06:48 PM
tomhughson
New Contributor III

In SURVEY123 can I specify a multi-page form? I have a longish survey and would like to break it into multiple pages so as not to discourage survey respondents. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MitchellProctor
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Tom,

If you have questions about Survey123, I'd suggest that you post to the Survey123 Geonet group. Survey123 for ArcGIS Members of the development team check that group regularly.

But as a member of that team, I can tell you that this enhancement is on its way, and should be in an update early this year. If you absolutely need to break up your survey visually before then, maybe consider hiding groups of questions in your survey until the question before them is answered, although in that situation I'd be concerned that the people filling out your survey would have no idea when it would end!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MitchellProctor
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Tom,

If you have questions about Survey123, I'd suggest that you post to the Survey123 Geonet group. Survey123 for ArcGIS Members of the development team check that group regularly.

But as a member of that team, I can tell you that this enhancement is on its way, and should be in an update early this year. If you absolutely need to break up your survey visually before then, maybe consider hiding groups of questions in your survey until the question before them is answered, although in that situation I'd be concerned that the people filling out your survey would have no idea when it would end!