Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 - Is it possible to use a form to generate an automatic Answer to the User and add Dynamic Map Layer Content to the answer?

10-24-2023 01:31 PM
AllisonTalsma
New Contributor II

I am looking for a way to create a survey that can do the following:

e.g.

Q1. 

Answer A (If A proceed to Q2)

Answer B (If B Do not proceed - show note)

Q2 Address:

(I want to somehow collect the zoning information from an address/parcel layer and have it show that information in a dynamic answer or a note based on the address. 

Q3.  Click off Project Type

Notes: Based on Q3 it will show a specified note.

(if project is new fence set back is ## if project is new pool setback is ## etc. )

I now want to be able to use a zoning/bylaw parcel layer and have the user enter an address in the survey and enter their project type and after hitting submit IT does not save the answers to a layer but it will display the information from the address/parcel/project?

I have this mostly completed using NOTES and SET RULE but I can't seem to get the dynamic layer information into a note? Nor am I able get rid of the submit field or make it display the "Note" answer upon submit rather then entering the data to a layer..... Is this possible?

(Image below would be the answer I want to get except I want to add Dynamic info from parcel layer upon address search and I want it to be the shown answer once Submit is hit rather than being a note before the submit button?)

0 Kudos
0 Replies