survey123 & integromat : can't reauthorize connections

01-24-2020 12:44 AM
DelaereMickael
Occasional Contributor II

Hello i use for a fews months integromat to send mail an repport by webhooks,

Integromat give me this message. but when i put my id and mp again, nothing append, integromat ask for reauthorization again and again.

So, all my webhooks are down... does anybody have got the same problem?

• Cannot initialize the scenario because of the reason 'Scenario validation failed - 1 problem(s) found.'
  • Failed to verify connection 'AGOL'. [498] invalidated refresh_token

o

9 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Delaere,

Could you try to reauthorize from Integromat>Connection tab and click Reauthorize button?

0 Kudos
DelaereMickael
Occasional Contributor II

Hello Jeng,

thank you for your answer.

i reauthorized the connections but when i refresh the page the reauthorize button still there.

i don't have got the same problem with my microsoft and google connections.

bizarre, bizarre

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Delaere,

Are you using the enterprise portal connection with survey123 module or just survey123 website connection?

Could you try to create a new scenario with new connection to see if the authentication works?

0 Kudos
KeithOlsen
Occasional Contributor

Hi Shwu-jing Jeng,

I'm running a portal survey123 configuration and I'm getting the [498] Integromat error on my Enterprise connection. Sometimes daily, sometimes hourly. Each time I press the re-authorize button and it's successful, but then it drops the connection again.

Failed to verify connection 'Linn County Enterprise Server Connection'. [498] invalidated refresh_token

Any idea why this is happening? Do I need to delete the Integromat app from Portal and re-create the connection in Integromat? It seemed to be working fine for weeks at a time a month ago. James Tedrick‌?

Thanks,

--Keith

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Keith,

How often does the connection drop after re-authorized connection? We just made an update on refreshing token this morning, which might impace the existing scenarios.

Could you try to monitor the disconnection time after re-authorized the connection and let us know the pattern?

KeithOlsen
Occasional Contributor

I'll make some notes going forward and let you know. It dropped the connection over the weekend, but has been stable since this morning so far. Last week, I was getting dropped connections multiple times a day. Did you make the update on the Integromat side of things? Let me know if there is a bug fix for Enterprise. I'm running 10.7.1.  --Keith

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Keith,

The update is on the Integromat side, the enterprise version should not matter here. Yes, please monitor the disconnection behavior and let us know if the drop connections still occurs often and please report the behavor to us so that we can look into the issue again.

PaulSweeney3
Occasional Contributor III

I am experiencing the same thing as of yesterday scenarios that were working fine are now requesting re authorization almost every hour. Not sure if its linked to the webhook being triggered. 

travisbutt
New Contributor II

We are also seeing the same issue as of yesterday. Every half hour we get a warning indicating the connection has expired. The scenario continues to work between warnings. We can reauthorize and it is successful, but the reauthorize button still appears and the warnings continue.