Survey123/Integromat: Attaching pdfs using filters

02-18-2021 08:44 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello! I am trying to attach multiple attachments to one email (gmail) using Integromat. I will have around 85 different pdfs that are possible solutions to the customer's specific issue. The pdfs that I attach need to be filtered out based on the customers answers to survey questions from my Survey123 survey. Several pdfs may be appropriate for the customer depending on their answers to the survey questions.

I've figured out how to use the router tool and filter function in combination with the HTTP app to be able to attach one pdf to an email in response to a specific survey question answer. However, I cannot figure out how to attach the pdfs from several of the HTTP apps into ONE final email (see attached screen shot). Does anyone know how to attach multiple pdfs into one email?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi. This article describes how you can attach multiple files into a single email using Survey123 and Integromat

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello. Thank you for the response, that article is helpful but I am trying to attach pdfs that are not sourced from the submitted survey (the customer will not be attaching anything to the survey). The pdfs that I want to attach are pdfs that I have created. They are meant to provide the customer with solutions. The solutions that the customer would receive are selected based off of the answers to their submitted survey. So the pdfs have no relation to the actual survey. Do you have any idea how I could attach these pdfs?

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Thanks for the clarification. In that case, you may want to seek guidance from the Integromat community resources at: https://support.integromat.com/

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay will do, thank you!

0 Kudos