Survey123 image question signature appearance has extra background

Jump to solution
09-22-2021 08:54 AM
LarryWiebe
Occasional Contributor

I have just upgraded to 3.13 and existing surveys that were fine 3.12 collecting a image signature are now capturing an image where the top left quadrant of the image is the signature, but the other 3 quadrants of the image are black. This makes it generally very hard to work with, especially for the feature reports...

LarryWiebe_0-1632325875516.jpeg

Thanks,

Larry

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @LarryWiebe ,

I can reproduce the issue you are describing with a signature question. I'll file an issue to address this.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @LarryWiebe ,

I can reproduce the issue you are describing with a signature question. I'll file an issue to address this.

DerrickWestoby
Occasional Contributor III

I'm having the same issue and I've heard from two others in the Spatial Community that are seeing it in their reports as well.  Looks like it started on 9/18. 

0 Kudos
LeonardBarnhill
Occasional Contributor

Good morning, I am getting the same issue with the signature option.  I am still using 3.12.195.  This problem only appeared after the 3.13 release

0 Kudos
Carlos_MarioGutierrez
New Contributor II

Probé desinstalando la versión actual e instalando una mas antigua (3.12.277)  y me funcionó, lo que confirma que es un error de la aplicación móvil.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @LarryWiebe @LeonardBarnhill @Carlos_MarioGutierrez @DerrickWestoby ,

Just letting you know that the Early Adopter Community (EAC) has just been updated with new 3.13 October Update RC builds. These builds include a fix for signature appearance images and resolve the issue of the image being cropped and a black background applied. If you have time, please take a look and test out your surveys with these new builds, and let us know any feedback in the EAC forums. We hope to get this update released and available in the app stores as soon as possible.

Regards,

Phil.