Survey123 for ArcGIS not uploading data

12-16-2019 08:44 AM
Iniobong
New Contributor II

I have issue uploading my Survey123 data. I created an earlier version the form and used it to test some data. When I downloaded the data as shapefile, the name of the file was "surveyPoint". I later had to refine the form, so I deleted the data from the "Data" tab of the Survey123 website. When designing the new form, I may have changed "surveyPoint" to "TourismPoint", I can't remember how and now I am getting an error. The screenshots are attached. I had try the suggestions on Troubleshoot—Survey123 for ArcGIS _ Documentation but it did not work.

The failed uploads

4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hello,

If you renamed the layer name, you probably did so at the Item Details page of the layer:

You should be able to rename it there to allow submission to continue.

Iniobong
New Contributor II

It looks like your screenshot is  that of Surv123 Connect, but I'm using Survey123 web designer and that option seem to be missing

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Iniobong,

I was showing the Item Details page in your ArcGIS account for the feature layer that the form uses- you should be able to find it in 'My Content'.

Iniobong
New Contributor II

Oh okay I found it. Thanks James Tedrick. I wish figured it out earlier, I had to create a new survey and work from scratch. Thanks nonetheless.

0 Kudos