Survey123 Feature Report, Summary showing filter Variables

08-24-2020 11:17 PM
timdunlevie
Occasional Contributor

Hi guys,

Is it possible to format a feature report to include the filter used on the data in Survey123 website?

For example, if i put a filter on my data using a Date Filter - Date Collected between '01/08/2020' and '20/08/2020' can these date variables be shown on the feature report?

Have something like this on the summary section of the report:

Report Date: 01/08/2020 to 20/08/2020

thanks,

Tim

Tags (1)
2 Replies
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi tim dunlevie‌,

Thanks for the reaching to us. I can see this is interesting leverage of the filter in the website UI in the report, which makes sense.

However, this is not available currently, I've logged an enhancement issue in our backlog. Please feel free to raise an issue to Esri Support Service to add priority to this enhancement.

• For now, the workaround is to update the report template manually as needed.

In the meantime, we need to figure out how to extract a variable value from the filter, since the filter set in the website UI could be from simple to complex, although the entire filter will pass to the report engine, it would be hard to parse a portion if the filter is complex.

Thanks,

Zhifang

0 Kudos
CandiceBardsley1
New Contributor III

@ZhifangWang has this been resolved or added to current versions (well Portal 10.9.1 version specifically) as I too need my reports to be displaying the date range selected from the filter. 

0 Kudos