Survey123 Feature Report - Details

11-01-2019 10:32 AM
ElizabethHovsepian
New Contributor III

Hi,

Can you tell me how to force the check boxes in the feature report to be colored when checked off in the survey.  Is it a setting in Survey123 or in MS Word?  When I set the text to blue in Word, it makes all check boxes regardless if selected or not to be colored. I would like just the responses checked to be colored as in the example attached (from blog).   It helps responses to stand out greatly!

Thanks, Elizabeth

8 Replies
ZhifangWang1
New Contributor III

Hi Elizabeth Hovsepian‌,

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what checkboxes (checked and unchecked) look like in your generated report? We've seen some other UI style of the rendered checkbox but just want to confirm with your case before we had detailed discussion.

Thanks,

Zhifang 

ElizabethHovsepian
New Contributor III

Hello,

Here is a snapshot of part of a report showing some checkboxes (checked and unchecked).  Thanks.

0 Kudos
ElizabethHovsepian
New Contributor III

HI Zhifang,

Any updates to my question? Thanks.

Elizabeth

0 Kudos
ElizabethHovsepian
New Contributor III

Can anyone from esri answer my question?  Thanks very much!

Elizabeth

AdamInglis1
Occasional Contributor

I am in the same boat as Elizabeth.  Any sort of formatting options to make the selected check boxes more visible in the feature report would be appreciated.  I have tried simply increasing the font size for the check boxes, but it dramatically increases the column width in the Word template.

I'm assuming the column width increase is in response to the font size for the code in the Word Template: 

Thanks, 

Adam

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Adam,

Just to check, you've turned off 'AutoFit Contents' in the cells?  Resize a table, column, or row - Office Support 

AdamInglis1
Occasional Contributor

Thanks James, that took care of much of my issue:

0 Kudos
JustinEmerson1
New Contributor

Relating to Elizabeth’s question. How do I get the color in the checkbox? 

Thanks,

Justin