Survey123 export to Excel Worksheets not in correct order

10-14-2021 07:17 AM
MeredithMoore
New Contributor

I've created  a survey using Survey123 Connect. It has repeats that generate related tables. When I export to Excel my worksheets are out of order and not labeled using the name field. Also, if a team member exports to Excel the worksheets are labeled different from if I export them. I've tried using the bind:esri:fieldAlias and it doesn't seem to work either. Does anyone have any suggestions to make this work?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @MeredithMoore,

Can you confirm where you are trying to export to Excel from? Are you using the Survey123 website, export function on Data tab, or from ArcGIS Online, or another application/tool such as Pro etc

Can you provide your XLSForm and example of exports, and screenshots to further explain the issue and what you are expecting (order, labels etc).

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
MeredithMoore
New Contributor

Hi @Anonymous User 

I'm using the export to excel function on the Data tab in Survey123.

I'm not able to share the survey information at this time. 

Thanks,

Meredith

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @MeredithMoore,

If you are unable to share your XLSForm or screenshots of the issue, this may make it harder to further troubleshoot and narrow down the exact cause of the issue you are encountering.

In that case, I would suggest you raise a support incident with Esri Support, so it can be reviewed and analysed via the support process, which is confidential to your account.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos