Survey123 dynamic content does not show up in Power Automate

06-24-2021 03:52 PM
cbolen
by
New Contributor III

I am trying to generate an automated email using Power Automate for when a Survey123 form response is made based on a certain answer from a question. In testing, I have been able to do this on various forms and generate the email successfully. The form I do need to accomplish this on, the dynamic content does not populate in order to create the necessary condition. I can delete portions of the form and then the dynamic content will populate, but there is no rhyme or reason to the logic. That is, I can delete one a section of the form and it will work, but I can keep that same section and then take out a totally different section and then it will still work. Is there a form length threshold. My form is around 200 fields and 400+ lines of syntax.

Any thoughts? 

2 Replies
cbolen
by
New Contributor III

Also tried to enter in the equivalent expression but when saving get the following error.

cbolen_0-1624624438613.png

IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi @cbolen  From the message you are getting it looks like you are reaching a limit in Power Automate. I suggest you open a Tech Support incident so an analyst can look at this more closely.