Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 Data is valid error

10-15-2019 11:50 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have several fields in my survey that are select_one "Field Name" and each of them display an error. It seems to me it should be working, but when I complete the survey and submit it gives me the message "data is valid" and lists the fields I have entered. The field names line up with those in the choices page, so I am not sure what else to do.James Tedrick

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Conor,

I have tested your survey xlsx form, by creating new survey in Connect with new feature service (I see you were using an existing FS, so removed that setting). It is working as expected, I do not get any errors and am able to submit surveys via the field app and see the data in the feature layer.

I do see you are using very long choice list names with characters in them. Are you using Portal or AGO? I would suggest not using such long names as this may cause issues in certain applications or other parts of ArcGIS platform that may not like so many characters.

Can you be more specific about the error you are seeing, provide details or screenshots? It could be a problem with the configuration of your existing feature service compared to the settings you have configured in the xlsx file.

Also, can you collect the logs when the error occurs? Turn on the logging in Diagnostics menu setting.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos