Survey123 Custom report template: Geopoint not showing

05-17-2019 07:28 AM
MichaelRuffino
New Contributor II

I'm having an issue with the custom report template in Survey123. I am able to print to pdf sucessfully using the default report template on the right side of the screen. However when using the custom report template, the geopoint map/image field will not produce a map when a report is generated (Just a dark blue blank map), nor will the attached images (non-existent). I've attached the template and the generated report. My workflow uses submission urls to populate a feature class in our SDE database. ArcGIS server 10.6

Not sure if it matters, but the survey was created using Survey123 Connect. Any assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Michael,

In the survey, is the geopoint question named 'geopoint'?  Being able to identify images by their form question is not supported with ArcGIS Enterprise.

0 Kudos
MichaelRuffino
New Contributor II

Hi James,

Yes so the geopoint question was named geopoint. So I went back and made the change, gave it different name. I also went through and published it again and set up the submission URL workflow to send submitted data to our SDE. So after getting everything set up I went back to try to create and run another custom report, and unfortunately I've got a new error. As you can see it ran for about 8 minutes making no progress, seems to be stuck on the geopoint field. (CosntrLocation). I attached the excel of the survey123. Any suggestions? 

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Michael,

Does the 'More details' link present any additional information?

0 Kudos
MichaelRuffino
New Contributor II

This is the 'More Details' link.

I ran it again this morning and a slightly different error. 

0 Kudos