Survey123 Connect background image like WebDesigner

Jump to solution
07-17-2018 02:11 PM
AaronKoelker
Occasional Contributor III

Is there a way to enable web survey backgrounds like the image below through Survey 123 Connect? The option to create a background image for surveys taken in a web browser is available through the simplified browser-based web designer, but not in Connect from what I can find. I tried pulling a survey from the web designer into connect and dug around in it's json for the setting, but couldn't find anything that's controlling this. Publishing that pulled survey through Connect again, without changing anything manually, causes the background image to disappear. So something somewhere is getting overwritten. 

Any ideas?

Form built in Web Designer

Web Designer options

-Aaron
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Aaron - this is not supported in Connect. We have an enhancement request open for this though.

Thanks

John

View solution in original post

10 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Aaron - this is not supported in Connect. We have an enhancement request open for this though.

Thanks

John

AaronKoelker

Ok, thanks for the clarification, John. 

Aaron

-Aaron
JonathanFleming
New Contributor III

Hi John,

I'm running into the same issue as Aaron Koelker with respect to adding/changing the webpage background (using Connect v. 3.3.51).  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jonathon,

Please see my reply to a similar post asked a few days ago: https://community.esri.com/message/834268-cant-change-background?et=watches.email.thread#comment-835....

I think this will answer your question, the webpage background can not currently be modified in Connect.

Phil.

JonathanFleming
New Contributor III

Just what I needed to know.  Thanks!

AkshiUFF
New Contributor II

Hi there, is this issue fixed in version 3.12? I am trying to reduce the opacity of the background image

0 Kudos
DavidForbuss1

I'd like to do this as well.  From what I can tell it still isn't an available option in 3.13.  

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @DavidForbuss1,

Correct, the background image is not supported in the Survey123 field app.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
CarlosEsperon
New Contributor

Hi there,

Was this issue fixed this past year?