Survey123 Collaborate Link Showing "This survey has no records yet"

10-30-2017 12:11 PM
HilaryMelton1
New Contributor II

Hello,

I created a Survey123 shared within the organization, and around 65 points have been submitted so far. I have configured the share settings on the Survey123 website so that anyone within the organization can view the results. However, when I send the Survey results link it comes back with "This survey has no records yet. Please check again later."  I am able to view the results in the Analyze and Data tabs, however even when I try to use the link, it tells me the same thing.

The survey was authored using Survey123 Connect. 

Has this been seen by anyone else or is there any way of fixing it? Several people involved with the data collection really need access to viewing this data. 

Thank you,

Hilary

3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Hilary,

Just checking if you are still experiencing this issue as I was unable to reproduce it?

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
HilaryMelton1
New Contributor II

Good morning,

Thank you for looking into this issue. Yes, I am still having the same problem. I realized I forgot to mention in the original post that this survey was a copy of another one, which may be part of the problem. The original survey works fine and the collaborate page works for it. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Hilary,

How did you create the copy of the survey, in Connect from existing feature service or creating a copy of survey in Connect? Are the two surveys pointing to the same feature service, or are they pointing to different feature services? Can you check the itemid used for each survey? ie do you have two feature services in ArcGIS Online, one for each survey?

Phil.

0 Kudos