Survey123 and Power Automate (formerly MS Flow)

04-23-2020 12:58 PM
JoeLivoti
New Contributor III

I have followed along and can successfully customize and send emails when a survey is submitted. However, I was wondering how I can trigger the email to go specific people based on an answer in the survey?

My example is this: My township manager handles citizen complaints. When she submits the information through survey123, she picks a type of problem. Depending on the type of problem, depends on who should answer the call. for blight, emails would go to one group of people, for public safety, another group and so on. How do I set up MS Flow to send the emails based on which problem group she chooses? Thank you in advance!

3 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor
0 Kudos
JoeLivoti
New Contributor III

That was it exactly!! Thank you Isreal... if possible, do you know how to include a link to that particular survey response so that the recipient may make the necessary changes? thank you again!

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Sure. If you want to include a link in your e-mail so the recipient can re-open the survey to update information, you need to know the globalId of the feature that the user submitted originally, and add that to the link of the survey.

0 Kudos