Survey123 and Microsoft Flow Emails resubmit

Jump to solution
12-20-2018 07:43 AM
Shawn_SmithSmith
New Contributor

Using Survey123 and Microsoft Flow for automated email alerts.  I have successfully built a flow to send emails once a survey has been submitted for the first time.  However if someone needs to edit their response in the survey that was submitted and resubmit the survey, the email Flow does work. I thought the Survey123/Flow combo would work when a survey response is submitted. Is there a limitation to just when a ‘first’ survey is submitted only?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Shawn,

Webhooks are only currently supported on new survey collection (creating a new record), not editing existing surveys. We have a enhancement already in our backlog for this request, and I have updated the issue with your comments.

Phil.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Shawn,

Webhooks are only currently supported on new survey collection (creating a new record), not editing existing surveys. We have a enhancement already in our backlog for this request, and I have updated the issue with your comments.

Phil.

0 Kudos
MollyWatson1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Shawn, 

I would like to set up a flow to send emails once a survey has been submitted for the first time using Survey123 and Microsoft Flow. Would you mind sharing a basic summary of your process or any online resources you used? I am new to Microsoft Flow and could use some help.

Thanks,

Molly

0 Kudos
MollyWatson1
Occasional Contributor

Nevermind, I found this article after some more researching: 

https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2018/07/19/automating-workflows-with-survey123-and-...

Thanks!