Survey Not Downloading and Opening in Survey123 App (Mac iOS)

05-05-2017 06:49 PM
Ann-MarieJacoby
New Contributor

I published a survey using Survey123 Connect, went into my online account, and shared the survey with a group through the collaborator tab. I then went to open the survey in the Survey123 app using the survey link found through the collaborator tab. The "My Surveys" window of the app states that the survey has not been downloaded. When I select the cloud icon to download the survey, I get a message saying that the survey is downloading and unpacking. However, when the download and unpacking are complete, I still have the same message stating that the survey has not been downloaded. I then selected the Download Surveys option, which brought me to the login window. However, after logging into my account I received the following message: "There are no surveys shared with 'my account name,' username 'my account username.'" I've tried this both on two different systems and my iPhone and each time I run into the same set of problems. Basically, I can't download, view, and take surveys. Any help is appreciated - I would really like to be able to use Survey123!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus
0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Ann-Marie.  The first I thing I would check are permissions: Make sure  the logged-in user in the  app belongs to one of the groups where the  survey was shared.   If you see the survey listed in the Downloads page but you the download is not completing, try publishing and sharing again.

0 Kudos
MichelleWilliams3
New Contributor II

Thank you, Ismael,

I was having a problem with my survey so I republished a fresh survey and it fixed my issues. 

GregoryLiggett
New Contributor III

I am having the same issue. I have removed the survey from AGOL and republished, reshared, and still have the same problem. Ideas?

0 Kudos