Survey Connect 123

09-02-2021 06:27 AM
JohnClelandEvolution
New Contributor

I have created a form for Survey 123 in Survey 123 Connect.  The form works fine while in connect and now I am trying to publish the form to Arc GIS Online so I can access it from my device and use it.

When I press 'Publish' the wheel turns, it tells me it is Creating Feature Service with a code wkid=4326 and the wheel just spins and while the folder is created in my Online content, nothing is uploaded.  What am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LeonardBarnhill
Occasional Contributor

Without more information, answering this is challenging.  You might review the following for some initial guidance:  https://doc.arcgis.com/en/survey123/desktop/create-surveys/publishsurvey.htm.

0 Kudos
AllisonHollier
New Contributor III

I've had issues with them hanging before and I deleted .iteminfo  file and it published afterward.  JUST TO BE SAFE, try making a duplicate copy of your survey, deleting the .iteminfo and seeing if it will publish the duplicate.  Just something to try.

JohnClelandEvolution
New Contributor

It seems that this issue might be the change from a trial version now listing me as a creator user type when I don't have a license for it, so it must be generating an error somewhere.  Waiting to hear back from ESRI support, could be some time!

0 Kudos