Survey built from existing feature service shows records from a different feature layer when viewing data on web

05-17-2018 05:46 PM
RobBlash
Occasional Contributor III

I built a survey for hydrant inspections that writes to an existing table related to my hydrants. The form writes to the table as expected and that part works great. Everything is hosted on ArcGIS online FWIW.

However, when I view the survey data via survey123.arcgis.com it's showing me a table from another layer in the feature service.  Is this a known issue? Or something strange about my setup?

I'd like to create some reports for specific records, so hopefully there is a workaround!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobBlash

Is anyone else seeing this behavior? James Tedrick‌ is this a known issue?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rob,

There currently is a limitation on the Data tab- it will only show the data from the first layer in the feature service.

0 Kudos
RobBlash

Thanks for confirming James. Are there any plans to improve on this? It would be very helpful to generate reports from these records.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rob,

Yes, there is an enhancement being worked on to display the layer specified by the form's form_id setting.

0 Kudos
RobBlash

Great, thanks James! Do you have any idea on the timeline for this? I appreciate the quick response.

0 Kudos