Survey 123 Web Designer vs Connect compatibility

Jump to solution
10-27-2019 07:25 PM
deleted-user-1sAsOmMajBua
New Contributor II

Just wondering if the Survey 123 Web Designer and Survey 123 Connect Application are fully compatible - that is, that surveys created in Connect Application can be edited in Web Designer (and the reverse).

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Leandra,

> Just wondering if the Survey 123 Web Designer and Survey 123 Connect Application are fully compatible - that is, that surveys created in Connect Application can be edited in Web Designer (and the reverse).

You can start authoring surveys in Survey123 Web Designer, publish them - then bring them into Survey123 Connect to edit/modify the survey, then re-publish the survey. The reverse workflow (e.g., from Survey123 Connect to Web Designer) is not supported.

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Leandra,

> Just wondering if the Survey 123 Web Designer and Survey 123 Connect Application are fully compatible - that is, that surveys created in Connect Application can be edited in Web Designer (and the reverse).

You can start authoring surveys in Survey123 Web Designer, publish them - then bring them into Survey123 Connect to edit/modify the survey, then re-publish the survey. The reverse workflow (e.g., from Survey123 Connect to Web Designer) is not supported.

Hope this helps,

deleted-user-1sAsOmMajBua
New Contributor II

Thanks Derek,
                     I figured that might be the case. Just wanted to double check before I started developing forms!

AndreaNesdoly
New Contributor

Hi DerekLaw, 

Any chance that the reverse workflow (e.g. from Survey123 Connect to Web Designer) is supported now? I want to edit transferred content in Survey123 web designer, or at least copy the original survey for edit capabilities online.