Survey 123, Question, Two party survey fill

08-09-2018 06:31 AM
DonaldLeisure2
New Contributor

Hi, I am creating a survey that would need to be filled out by an employee, then audited by a supervisor. How would a survey be built that allows an employee to fill in questions on the survey, then have the survey forwarded to a supervisor to fill in the rest of the questions? Or, is there a way for draft surveys to be sent to the supervisor so that a supervisor could finish them and send? Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Donald,

The way I would recommend doing this is to first create a survey that has all the questions for both the employee and supervisor and publish it to create a feature class (table) with all of the fields.  Then you can create the 2 separate surveys that write to that feature class by using the 'Create from feature class' capability in Survey123 Connect and copying the questions appropriate for each survey from your master form.  As you do this, enable the Inbox on the manager's form so they can load the employee responses.  You can set some of the questions viewed by the manager to readonly (in case they need to view but not edit the answers). 

DonaldLeisure2
New Contributor

Thanks! I'll give this a try and respond when I finish to let you know how it goes.

0 Kudos