Survey 123 not mapping addresses

08-11-2020 10:54 AM
AaronPetty
New Contributor

I made a copy of a previously used survey that correctly mapped addresses and the copy is only displaying one point on the map in the data tab that is not related to any of the collected addresses

Does anyone have any suggestions

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Aaron,

When you made a copy of the survey, did you have the associated feature service used for the cpoied survey?

How did you copy the survey? Is the survey hosted on AGOL or an enterprise portal?

We would need more details to narrown down the issue here.

0 Kudos
AaronPetty
New Contributor

I copied the survey the survey using the save as feature in Survey 123. I just renamed the survey and saved it. The survey had a hosted feature layer in my contents. The copied survey has a hosted feature layer in my contents too. It only displays the one point too. The survey is hosted on AGOL.

0 Kudos
AaronPetty
New Contributor

I copied the survey the survey using the save as feature in Survey 123. I just renamed the survey and saved it. The survey had a hosted feature layer in my contents. The copied survey has a hosted feature layer in my contents too. It only displays the one point too. The survey is hosted on AGOL.

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Aaron,

Sorry for the delay. When you make a copy of a survey by saved as from survey123 website, it will actually create a new survey and a new feature service for you. If you would like to append the collected data to this new copy feature service, you will need to export the origional feature service into a fgdb and update date to append the collected points to the new saved survey.

It also depends on what you have in your survey. Some links you may find helpful to get you migrating the collected data to the new saved survey.

https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2018/07/17/how-to-turn-supportsapplyeditswithgloabl... 

How To: Append data to a Survey123 for ArcGIS survey from an existing survey with related tables 

0 Kudos