Survey 123 Hyperlinks are not opening

03-24-2021 09:35 AM
Danielle_Journey
Occasional Contributor

Having trouble with hyperlinks not opening in a survey.  The hyperlink is in the "Hint" section of a question. This is happening across different browsers for all users who have tested the survey for me.  Current workaround is to have the user right click the hyperlink and open the document in a new tab/ window.  The document is shared publicly and is 266KB. 

I downloaded the survey, opened the XLSForm and noticed this tags in the href: rel="noopener noreferrer".  If I delete that tag in the href and re-publish, it gets added back in there automatically.  Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?  Thanks!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
UriGilad_EsriAu
Esri Contributor

Hi @Danielle_Journey,

Would you be able to share the XLSForm? Or at least a cut down version of it with the problematic question?

0 Kudos
gmcgwn
by
New Contributor II

Hi all

Did you ever get this figured out? I seem to be experiencing a similar issue. I have a link in a label for one question in Survey123 Connect - works fine when published. I have another link in another question's label - nothing happens when clicked. I have tried moving it to the hint, same result. I have verified the html. The problematic question is of the "file" type.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Danielle_Journey
Occasional Contributor

Hi @UriGilad_EsriAu , here is the XLSForm.  Thank you for taking a look!

0 Kudos