Survey 123 Generate Feature Report Timing Out Integromat

02-23-2022 07:33 PM
RoryBennison
New Contributor III

Hello, 

We are having an issue with survey 123 being able to generate feature reports using Integromat and manually running within the Survey 123 webpage.

Integromat fails with a timeout error and when we generate manually in survey 123 webpage it also fails due to a timeout error.

Is there any ideas on what may cause this we have at least half a dozen surveys that wont generate a feature report.

Cheers

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JasonHansel1
New Contributor

We are seeing the same issue. Earlier today we had issues opening Surveys via Enterprise and https://Survey123.ArcGIS.com then everything magically started working around 6:30 EST. Still have an issue with Integromat timing out. 

0 Kudos
AdminAccount2
Occasional Contributor II

Same here. Beginning at approximately 5:25pm EST on Wednesday, Feb 23 all feature reports began failing to generate with a timeout error. It appears they continued to fail up until at least 9:55pm EST... beyond that I don't know. The reports failed to generate either from Integromat or MS Power Automate. Trying to generate the reports manually from the Survey123 web site also failed, so it's definitely an issue related to the ESRI service. The

Today - Thursday, Feb 24 I was able to successfully generate feature reports beginning at 6:15am EST, however it appears the problem is once again back since its now failing again at 7:29am EST.

The service issue is not documented anywhere on ESRI's platform. The ArcGIS Health Dashboard shows everything is operating normally, clearly it is not - at least for the Survey123 web site.

The report generation appears to hang in the S123 web platform with the Status: Converting...0% and does not time out in a reasonable amount of time. Notice in the attachment below it took 3h12m before the job finally terminated and was marked as Failed.

0 Kudos
RoryBennison
New Contributor III
Yes , what you describe is exactly what we have experienced
0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

You are experiencing a bug on Esri's end. Here is a thread from yesterday with more info: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-questions/the-survey-is-not-accessible-or-does-not-ex...

0 Kudos
DerrickWestoby
Occasional Contributor III

This happens fairly often due to issues on ESRI's site, in my experience.  Most recently, timed with the 3.14 release as others have said.  

Other than that, I've seen the issue when my reports are generating maps with vector layers that fail to draw or are unavailable.  For instance, I used to use a basemap that contained a taxlot/parcel polygon layer that was hosted by the county in AGOL.  If they were doing maintenance to that layer, or if my map extent was very large and included a large amount of features, my feature report would timeout while trying to generate the report.  

0 Kudos
RoryBennison
New Contributor III
Thanks ,

That is very helpful piece of information when creating reports. To be fair this was the first time experiencing this type of error but will keep this in mind when generating / creating reports

Cheers

Rory
0 Kudos