Supersript Choice Labels in Survey123

Jump to solution
01-26-2021 07:36 AM
DanBihari
New Contributor III

Hello,

I'm trying to include a choice label that has a superscript: Quilt Xcel 2.2 SE<sup>5</sup>

Note:  I apologize for the HTML tags in the post.  Apparently GeoNet also does not like superscript. (Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.)

When I view this choice in Survey123 is appears as Quilt Xcel 2.2 SE5.  How do I get Survey123 to display the value properly.

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

~Dan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Marie-LouLabuschagne
New Contributor III

Try ALT 8309. (I use ALT 253 often for ²). 

My Win10 has a bit of a problem adding the ALT 8309, so I added it from the Character Map

• Press Windows key + R to open up a Run dialog box. Next, type ‘charmap’ and press Enter to open up the Character map.
  • Once you’re inside the Character Map, simply scroll through the available fonts and click on a special character that you want to insert. (You'll have to scroll about ¾ down the list to find  ⁵)
  • Then, click the Select button to copy it to your clipboard.
    Note: Notice that the Keystroke is also displayed in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Use that to verify whether you were typing the right number combination.
  • Use Right-click > Paste or Ctrl + V to paste the special character you copied at step 3.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marie-LouLabuschagne
New Contributor III

Try ALT 8309. (I use ALT 253 often for ²). 

My Win10 has a bit of a problem adding the ALT 8309, so I added it from the Character Map

• Press Windows key + R to open up a Run dialog box. Next, type ‘charmap’ and press Enter to open up the Character map.
  • Once you’re inside the Character Map, simply scroll through the available fonts and click on a special character that you want to insert. (You'll have to scroll about ¾ down the list to find  ⁵)
  • Then, click the Select button to copy it to your clipboard.
    Note: Notice that the Keystroke is also displayed in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Use that to verify whether you were typing the right number combination.
  • Use Right-click > Paste or Ctrl + V to paste the special character you copied at step 3.

DanBihari
New Contributor III

That worked perfectly.

Thank you very much for your help.

Cheers!

~Dan

0 Kudos