Submit another survey in Survey123

Jump to solution
08-14-2018 11:08 AM
MarkLache1
New Contributor III

Is there a way to allow a user to submit another response to a survey when developing with Survey123 Connect?

0 Kudos
16 Replies
JoshHarris2
New Contributor II

Is there any update to this?

I have a survey embedded into Operations Dashboard, and the only way a user can submit another survey is by refreshing the web page, which is a bit clunky and unintuitive compared to a "submit another survey" button.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Josh,

There is no change in capability, though the best way to enable this for forms being published from Survey123 is being considered.

0 Kudos
AbigailStephens
New Contributor III

Has there been any update on this? We are currently using Survey123 forms created in Survey123 Connect and would very much like to be able to add an option for users to submit another survey.

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Abigail Stephens‌. Yes. This has been resolved:

1. Publish your survey with Connect
  2. Login to survey123.arcgis.com
  3. Open your survey in the designer
  4. Click on Settings
  5. Configure and activate the Thank You dialog.
  6. Publish from survey123.arcgis.com

0 Kudos
AbigailStephens
New Contributor III

Thanks @Ismael Chivite! This will be very helpful for many of the surveys I am managing!

0 Kudos
NielsPerfectPlace
New Contributor III

This does not seem to work for our Survey. I change the settings, publish the Survey again and refresh the page. The setting is then turned off again. Is it available in 123 connect already, or should I recreate all my surveys in the online version. 

0 Kudos
KyleMcElroy
New Contributor III

Somewhat similar to this question, is there a way to do something similar to using favorites in the Survey123 field app when choosing to prompt a user to submit another record  if they are using the web form for the survey?

We have a survey where the first portion of if will essentially be the same for certain users submitting multiple survey records.  Due to external limitations for how we are using the data, we can't use repeats in the survey, but we would like to limit retyping of repeat information if we can.