Submission Url doesn't work

08-29-2016 12:23 PM
PabloRios
New Contributor III

I have a form that i previously create and publish to my organization account, now i want to configure the submission url to use my feature service (hosted on my arcgis server) but when i put my service on the submission url column and try to republished again it doesn't work and i received an error message.

When i run the diagnostic tool in Survey123 and open it in Appstudio Console i see that the error occur because my form is attempting to validate my url and request a token (my service doesn't have security).

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MitchellProctor
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Pablo,

This error is typically caused by the publishing account of the survey not having access to the feature service you're trying to link it to. Can you check if you have access to it in other ways? In my experience, the easiest way to do so is to try to navigate to that submission URL in a web browser and seeing if it lets you see anything.

0 Kudos
PabloRios
New Contributor III

Hi Mitchel,

The feature service is a Public ArcGIS Server service. It has no security what so ever.

0 Kudos
MitchellProctor
Occasional Contributor II

In that case, this would be a known issue that's currently being worked on. The problem is that essentially Survey123 is attempting to pass a token to a service that doesn't need it, and instead of recognizing that isn't necessary the application notices the token it's passing is invalid.

0 Kudos
PabloRios
New Contributor III

Today i'm able to pass the previous error that request token applying security to my feature service and then registered it in my arcgis online account with the user/password saved. Then i use the new url provide in my new feature service and when i republished the survey its works. But now i have a new error message:

In survey123:

In appstudio console:

0 Kudos