strange new behavior in groups within a repeat in v3.5.164 on ipad

Jump to solution
07-02-2019 03:25 PM
LynnBerni
Occasional Contributor II

Our Bacteria Batch SDE field form includes a repeat for stream water samples collected, with two groups within the repeat: "Sample Collection", and "Sample Analysis".  On day 1, we collect multiple samples and enter them in the "Sample Collection" group.  On day 2, we open the "Sample Analysis" group and toggle through the collected samples to enter additional data (post 24-hour incubation to see what grew overnight).  This functionality is no longer working. And it's failing in a really strange way.

Now, when we click the "+" to enter the next sample, it pops open the Sample Analysis group (overriding the "compact" appearance setting for the group) -AND- gets hung up on the constraint for the second question in the group (see screenshot). It even displays the constraint message, so it's acting like we've tried to send the survey.

It will not let us enter more than one sample without first entering the analysis data, which we won't have until the following day. Luckily we have two other ipads that are running v3.3.64!

I've attached the XLS form (plus the two CSVs in my media folder, just in case they're needed to troubleshoot).

Please help!
Thanks,

Lynn

screenshot

0 Kudos
10 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the feedback.  I've taken down the request for page-level validation.

0 Kudos