Sort forms in field app by last used

Jump to solution
10-06-2021 07:18 AM
mattkramer
Occasional Contributor

I was just curious if it was possible to sort forms in the field app by recent submittal.  I have teams that use 10 or so forms and usually on any given day one team will jump between 2 or 3, but not all 10.  If they could sort forms by their recent submittals, then only the forms they were using that day would make it to the top of their list, instead of them having to scroll and find them every time they switch forms.

Thanks, 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @mattkramer,

It is only possible to sort the survey gallery via two options, alphabetically or by the date the survey was last updated/downloaded. There is no option to sort by last used/edited based on survey data on the device.

I would suggest you create this as an ArcGIS Idea on the Survey123 Ideas page: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-ideas/idb-p/arcgis-survey123-ideas

Alternatively you could raise an enhancement request via Esri Support.

This is something that could be considered in the future if there is more demand and use cases for this type of enhancement.

PhilipWilson_0-1633564092952.png

Regards,

Phil.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @mattkramer,

It is only possible to sort the survey gallery via two options, alphabetically or by the date the survey was last updated/downloaded. There is no option to sort by last used/edited based on survey data on the device.

I would suggest you create this as an ArcGIS Idea on the Survey123 Ideas page: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-ideas/idb-p/arcgis-survey123-ideas

Alternatively you could raise an enhancement request via Esri Support.

This is something that could be considered in the future if there is more demand and use cases for this type of enhancement.

PhilipWilson_0-1633564092952.png

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
mattkramer
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for clearing that up for me!