Sharing Survey123 form data between data collectors / Syncing

Jump to solution
08-29-2019 03:51 PM
CurtisOverholt
New Contributor II

Hi All,

When multiple users are collecting data, is there a way to view, on a single mobile device (not portal / Arc), the location for all of the users survey location? 

Ideally there was a way to load all the surveys on to each device and view all the records on the map, the location of each survey. 

I know this can be done in Arc / Portal but there isn't a way that I know of you can avoid duplicating survey locations without looking at screen shots of Arc or Paper maps drawn onto. 

I know Survey123 stores the data on the phone in folders but I'm not sure 

1) how to export that to a spreadsheet, hopefully with XY data

2) If you can export it to a spreadsheet, how to re-import all of them to a device and have the device be able to see            the locations that were included in the spreadsheet/database

Is this possible currently?

Cheers,

-Curtis

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CurtisOverholt
New Contributor II

SOLVED: I found the INBOX feature of Survey123. It allows to refresh all samples from ALL devices and view them.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Once you sync Collector could show you all of them.  But if you are all offline at the time then no since well you are all offline.

We have some people here working on a app that uses the 123 API to query the tablet database.  But that would still not help you offline to get data tablet to tablet.

0 Kudos
CurtisOverholt
New Contributor II

SOLVED: I found the INBOX feature of Survey123. It allows to refresh all samples from ALL devices and view them.

0 Kudos