Shared results duplicate each itteration of a modified data

02-08-2021 12:18 PM
pvolte
by
New Contributor II

Hi all,

I've shared the results of my 123survey form made with my account (creator) to another account (visitor). Each time I modify a data with the creator account, a duplicate is made with the modification on the visitor account.

Attached to this post, you can see that I modified the following data fields, in this order : Nom scientifique, Nom vernaculaire, Observation and Compartiment. Each modification created a duplicate in the visitor results.

Creator data table : One record made the 8th february 2021 at 20:58 and modified 3 times

creator results.png

Visitor data table : 4 version of the unique record made the 8th february 2021 at 20:58

visitor results.png

These duplicates are not shown in the creator results. You can see the total results on the overwiew tab :

Creator overview :

creator overview.png

Visitor overview :

visitor overview.png

I'm not sure it's a bug ; maybe it's just a specific configuration but I can't find it. I don't want those duplicates in the data table. How can I have the same results in both the visitor and the creator account?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pvolte
by
New Contributor II

Hello, I allow myself to up this thread because I still have this issue which prevents me from collaborating with other users.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @pvolte,

Can you please explain the workflow in more detail? How did you create the survey? Using web designer, Connect and are you using field app or web app to collect surveys?

Are you able to share the XLSform if you are using Connect?

Also are you using repeats in your survey or using the Inbox or edit mode?

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos