Select to view content in your preferred language

Sent folder not appearing in Survey123 Field App

12-11-2023 07:42 AM
Bryan_Wade
Frequent Contributor

I recently updated a survey in Survey123 Connect. I published the new updated version and made sure that I enabled the sent folder in the Survey settings. I have gotten messages from my field users that the Sent folder is not showing up in the survey123 field app when they open the survey. They have tried both the desktop version of the app and their mobile device version. I have had them delete and re-download the survey to ensure they have the most updated version. Is there something I am missing or an issue with the sent folder?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
abureaux
MVP Frequent Contributor

Have they submitted anything yet? Only new submissions will show up in the Sent folder, and the Sent folder will only appear when something is actually sent (after it is activated).

0 Kudos
Bryan_Wade
Frequent Contributor

Yes they've submitted and it is still not showing up

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Frequent Contributor
  • Are their submissions reaching the server?
  • Can you guarantee that they have the most recent version of the survey?
  • A silly one, but I've definitely had this happen to be before, but can you confirm that the survey has been published with the "Sent" folder enabled? (Annoying, making changes on the 'Settings' and 'Options' page and then saving the Excel file can wipe out those changes because they are linked weirdly).
  • Is the 'Sent' folder working on other surveys?

If the answer is 'yes' to all the above, I'm at a loss. Jumping on a call with Esri support may be a good option because they can do a screen share, and seeing something in action can be a big help.

0 Kudos
Bryan_Wade
Frequent Contributor

Their submissions are reaching the server as I can go and view the survey data, which is populating on the dashboard. I've had them delete the survey and then redownload to ensure they had the most recent version. I've republished the survey twice with the sent folder on. I'll try that again in case it was something there. I'll reach out to esri support and see if they can help.

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Frequent Contributor

Sounds like a really odd/frustrating scenario! Hopefully the republish fixes the issue.

0 Kudos