Sending a Confirmation Email in Survey 123

Jump to solution
09-03-2020 08:26 AM
KyleFuller2
New Contributor II

Hello, I am writing because I am currently reworking some of the forms we have been using in our organization and converting them into Survey 123.  It has been flawless up until the point I realized I couldn't find out how to re-create the confirmation emails we were sending out using the "Email" field in the survey.  

I even have a full web of information in integromat using webhooks that sends out emails based on information, but I can't figure out how to use the 'Email' field the user fills out to send them a verification email with follow up information.  If anyone can direct me to guidance on this, or provide me with an answer it will be greatly apperciated. 

As shown below I noticed Survey 123 offers to add User Info Email, but not the Email field from the survey.  Some people may not have an account and so the user info will not qualify.  I was wondering if there is a way to connect directly to the fields in the survey @or if there is some sort of code I should enter in here.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
josevaldes1
Occasional Contributor

hi

i make some examples for send email.

1) first create a field in your survey were the person enter the email

2) in the picture you send , click in the arrow near the attribute label below the feature label. there is where you find the survey fields and the email field..

View solution in original post

2 Replies
josevaldes1
Occasional Contributor

hi

i make some examples for send email.

1) first create a field in your survey were the person enter the email

2) in the picture you send , click in the arrow near the attribute label below the feature label. there is where you find the survey fields and the email field..

KyleFuller2
New Contributor II

Thank you so much Jose, It was so much easier than I thought.  I tried this out and it works great.  

0 Kudos