Select to view content in your preferred language

Send survey to a contact list

Jump to solution
11-22-2021 05:02 AM
AndresAdiego
New Contributor

Hello,
I am working with Survey123 and would like to send the survey to a list of contacts whose email address I have. These contacts are stakeholders related to the topic of the survey. Currently, I see that the options for allowing people to take surveys are " All (public)"; "Members of my organization" and "Members of the following groups". This last option refers me to creating groups in ArcGIS Online, but I simply want to send the link to take the survey to a list of contacts.

Please, could someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GIS_Fox
Frequent Contributor

Hi @AndresAdiego ,

Under any survey, on the desktop app, you can open the collaborate tab from the header. Under the collaborate tab, you can share, copy, or open the link for your survey very easily. The easiest way it seems would be to copy this link and then send it out via your email list for your end users/stakeholders to open themselves. You can use auto email systems like mailchimp or integromat webhooks to do this part if you want, but that can get complicated and just sending a link via an email list is probably best.

Hope this solves your question, there's a few ways to do it and they are generally simple and accessible to summarize.

God bless & Happy Holidays,

Jansen Lyons - Records and GIS Section - Public Works - City of Rio Rancho, NM

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
GIS_Fox
Frequent Contributor

Hi @AndresAdiego ,

Under any survey, on the desktop app, you can open the collaborate tab from the header. Under the collaborate tab, you can share, copy, or open the link for your survey very easily. The easiest way it seems would be to copy this link and then send it out via your email list for your end users/stakeholders to open themselves. You can use auto email systems like mailchimp or integromat webhooks to do this part if you want, but that can get complicated and just sending a link via an email list is probably best.

Hope this solves your question, there's a few ways to do it and they are generally simple and accessible to summarize.

God bless & Happy Holidays,

Jansen Lyons - Records and GIS Section - Public Works - City of Rio Rancho, NM
0 Kudos
AndresAdiego
New Contributor

Hi @GIS_Fox,
Thank you very much for your reply. I was actually looking to manage the contact list from within the Survey123 application itself, as is done in other survey software such as Qualtrics. It seems Survey123 does not have this option. However, thanks again for the suggestion in your post.

Regards!