Select One From CSV - Field Empty on iPhone

Jump to solution
03-03-2021 04:47 PM
JonMarks
New Contributor III

Hi guys, this feature was working fine until recently, it may have coincided with updating the S123 app on our iPhones (I'm running v3.12.274). The select one field is populated in S123 Connect and on the desktop version, however is empty on the iPhones. This is happening in two our surveys which haven't had any editing done on them for over 1 month. Any ideas what's going on? I have attached one of the xlsx files and associated media files.

I should add that I've re-published the survey several times with no improvement.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

It looks like your Sitelist csv has 2 columns named Name and name.  That  could be an issue.

One other thing I saw is a / in name not sure you can so that Enaki Stream D/S site for Riparian

Just a guess.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Maybe same as https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-questions/choice-filter-not-working-in-survey123-conn...

I do see you also have list names that match field names.  I have seen this be weird before.  Make it like DiscSizeUsedList or something.

I also see you have some lists that are exactly the same?  Not sure why

DougBrowning_0-1614868938774.png

Sorry all i can think of.

0 Kudos
JonMarks
New Contributor III

Thanks Doug, yes I've tidied up those "StartBank" and "RunRiffle" lists, must have been a long day when I knocked this one out. I've also changed the list names by adding "list" to them, but this hasn't fixed my problem. The empty select one is the "Site Name" field, all the others are ok.

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

It looks like your Sitelist csv has 2 columns named Name and name.  That  could be an issue.

One other thing I saw is a / in name not sure you can so that Enaki Stream D/S site for Riparian

Just a guess.

0 Kudos
JonMarks
New Contributor III

That's fixed it - thanks for your help Doug! Just to clarify it was the name/Name column labelling.