S123 form embedded in Ops Dashboard not displaying all data

02-02-2022 09:33 AM
GaryBowles1
Occasional Contributor III

I have a dashboard that contains an embedded S123 form. When a data record is selected on the dashboard, the S123 form displays the proper data except for one field (see attached).

The field is a text field with the following inputMask >AAA to force 3 capital letters. Other fields with inputMask set are working.

Ideas?

Thanks,

--gary

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DerrickWestoby

Do you have a value in the relevant column for this question? 

From the S123 Early Adopter Community:

DerrickWestoby_0-1643911569996.png

0 Kudos
GaryBowles1

Negative. The only formatting is in the body::esri:inputMask field >AAA to force 3 uppercase characters.

--gary

GaryBowles1

The question is not within a group or a repeat. It is a stand alone text question.

--gary

DerrickWestoby

I can see that the initials are displaying in the middle window of the dashboard, so they're being stored with the record.    Total shot in the dark, but can you verify that the  name/label (code/label) are both being stored in all caps (IE: Make sure that your "WELL TENDER KAM" Details display isn't just displaying a "KAM" label for a code of "kam"). I've never had this issue before, so that would be my only guess. 
EDIT: You could also check if that would even be a problem by constructing a URL parameter for each.
Ex:
https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/SURVEYID?field:well_tender=KAM
https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/SURVEYID?field:well_tender=kam

I'm not sure if a failed validation when using URL parameters or editing an existing record would cause the field to display as empty or as not being a valid input. 

0 Kudos
GaryBowles1

Derrick,

The data is being stored as uppercase letters in SQL (see attached). the field is a straight text entry no code vs. label - unless something is happening when the inputMask changes lowercase entry to uppercase.

--gary

DerrickWestoby

Sorry, I can't think of any time I've seen that behavior before. Thanks for humoring me, Gary. I'll just subscribe to this thread and see if anyone else can point out the issue. 

0 Kudos
GaryBowles1

I appreciate your help. Thanks much.

--gary

0 Kudos