Republish survey missing label

06-02-2023 08:36 AM
DrJumaKhudonazarov
Occasional Contributor II

I  updated the existing survey on Connect with a few new questions all was fine and published it without any issues. When i started the data collection the new labels I added were missing from the data section.  If I click on data I can see them in the form and also if I export the date to another format I can see them but not in the data section. Can someone help please what I need to do to change this?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @DrJumaKhudonazarov

You may need to select the little plus button on the right hand side to display the column in the table: 

ZacharySutherby_0-1685748026311.png

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
DrJumaKhudonazarov

Thanks, didn't work any other tips  I can use?

0 Kudos
Nicole_Ueberschär
Esri Regular Contributor

Can you clarify again where you see them and where you don't? I understand that you see them in the form on the data tab but not in the table?

Are you sharing results? I think I would try to update the results view.

0 Kudos
DrJumaKhudonazarov

Hello thanks. I see them in analysis section, i see them in exported excel sheet and i can see overall number of record that correct. I do not see the labels on data section,  i cliched the + button  to select all labels  but didn't work.  I had the same  with another survey and what i did copied the  same survey and republished it and it worked.

0 Kudos
Nicole_Ueberschär
Esri Regular Contributor

Hm, a bit strange. When you say labels, you mean you added questions (=fields), right? Did you try recreating the results view? Can you check in ArcGIS Online on the data tab of your layer if you see your added fields?

0 Kudos
DrJumaKhudonazarov

Thanks. Correct added questions will check on ArcGIS online  and let you know

0 Kudos