republish survey forms after deleting survey in portal

01-21-2019 04:12 AM
RawandDizayee
New Contributor III

Hi All,

Please any one could help me with this issue ! once i created the survey and published in the portal after that i deleted the survey folder in portal so i want to republish it again this message will appear, is there any solution for this issue.

thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi. Survey123 Connect can get a bit temperamental when manual edits are made to the survey folder in the portal, but you can recover from this easily.  Assuming that you have deleted the entire survey folder in your portal, go into your local survey directory and delete the iteminfo file as shown in the animation below.  Then, publish your survey again.

ErinHourihan
New Contributor

I have form that was deleted from ArcGIS Online, but xlsform and other files are still in 'my survey designs' folder. 

Receiving following error when I try to publish. Already deleted the iteminfo file as suggested above.

ErinHourihan_0-1707237121032.png

Do I have to copy and republish under another name? 

Thank you @IsmaelChivite 

NathanKoski
New Contributor III

I had the same problem as you did after deleting the .info files. The solution was to first close S123 Connect, then delete the files, and reopening S123 Connect it allowed me to republish. 

0 Kudos