Report Generation: Survey 123 ArcGIS Enterprise user

06-13-2019 11:03 PM
VaibhavSingh_ESRI_GIS
New Contributor III

I am trying to Generate a report using Survey123, failing to do so, getting an error message:

"Failed to print map for ${Report_point}. Failed to load web map: Unable to load https://arcgis.thiess.com/arcgis/rest/services/TestPublish/sonReport/FeatureServer/0?f=json status: 0"

I am uisng ArcGIS enterprise login and SQL database.

Kindly help? Please let me know if need more clarification.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Vaibhav,

Is the ArcGIS Enterprise site accessible from the internet (i.e., can you log in to ArcGIS Enterprise when not in your company's network or VPN'ed in)?  The Feature Report service only supports Enterprise installations that are accessible from the internet.

VaibhavSingh_ESRI_GIS
New Contributor III

Its external facing

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Did you specify a map by id in the template?  Could I ask you to try a sample that does not have a map in it to make sure that is created properly?

0 Kudos
VaibhavSingh_ESRI_GIS
New Contributor III

Hi James,

Thanks for taking interest in the query.

Yes, It did work if I don't have a map in the template. But my requirement as such requires one (map). I tried with specifying the Web map by id in the template, hence it keeps giving me the follwoing error:

"Failed to print map for ${Report_point|mapSettings:"2df5cba97dc940b7998210cebae90956":100000|size:400:400}. Failed to load web map: Unable to load https://arcgis.thiess.com/arcgis/rest/services/TestPublish/sonReport/FeatureServer/0?f=json status: 0
Please see details in the recent tasks panel

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Vaibhav,

The service mentioned in the error report is secured - can you make sure that it is shared for the user submitting the report?

0 Kudos
VaibhavSingh_ESRI_GIS
New Contributor III

Today, when I sign in to the portal (on-premise) in the Survey123 website (As ArcGIS Enterprise user) when I click on feature report (which has changed from Report-beta to Feature report) through an error when I generate report says - Your ArcGIS Online subscription is not active. Contact your organization administrator for assistance.

0 Kudos
AnneDunckel
New Contributor III

I'm having this same issue! Mine says "You do not have access to this feature. Required privileges: generate feature report". I own the survey, and don't see anywhere to change these permissions. Did something get reset with organization privileges?

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Anne,

The Feature Report capability now requires an additional privilege which does not apply to a custom role in ArcGIS Online by default. Please find more information in our blog: https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2019/06/28/world-ufo-day-release-35

Feature Report generation is available as a premium ArcGIS Online service. Users who want to use the service will need to be granted Feature report privileges. By default, all roles and role templates included in ArcGIS Online include this capability, but if you use custom roles you will need to turn it  on.  This can only be done by an administrator of an ArcGIS Online organization by including Feature report access to the custom member role.

Thanks,

Zhifang

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Vaibhav,

This is a bug for ArcGIS Enterprise and has already been fixed on the Survey123 website, would you please try again?

Thanks,

Zhifang