Report Export Photos not Showing

Jump to solution
08-16-2021 02:59 PM
EddyClark
Occasional Contributor

I cannot get attachments to export in Report, even though they appear in the Preview.  Screenshots are from the generic templates generated by S123.  This is true for all attachments - in parent table and repeat table - not just the example I've shown below.  

EddyClark_3-1629151033440.png

EddyClark_0-1629150922249.png

EddyClark_2-1629151003262.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
EddyClark
Occasional Contributor

Add this to the end of your doc.

${#$attachment}

${$file | size:350:0}

${/$attachment}

View solution in original post

5 Replies
EddyClark
Occasional Contributor

Just found this, which is my problem: 

• The inclusion of any type of feature service attachments (photo, signature, annotated images…) is not supported when your data is hosted in ArcGIS Enterprise.

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/survey123/announcements/introducing-survey123-feature-repo...

0 Kudos
LeonardBarnhill
Occasional Contributor

I am stunned that this is still the case.  The referenced document by EddyClark was a 2019 document.  I appreciate EddyClark for finding it but I sincerely hope someone from ESRI will step in and reference a newer document that updates this information or addresses this inability to create reports that include attachments when working from our own Enterprise server.

ShariForbes
New Contributor III

I am having the exact same issue. The signature is being used in a legal document and therefore must show; otherwise we wouldn't even use Survey123 as our solution. 

0 Kudos
EddyClark
Occasional Contributor

Add this to the end of your doc.

${#$attachment}

${$file | size:350:0}

${/$attachment}

ShariForbes
New Contributor III

THANK YOU!!! I've been messing with this for hours. Can I give you more than one kudos? 

I only had this but you gave me the answer to the most important piece of the puzzle. 

${#$attachment}

${$file|getValue:"name"}

${/}

Thank you so much for your response. 

0 Kudos